The weekend ain’t over yet! Our friends at (the haunted) Bube’s Brewery share with us one of their spook-licious drink recipes! The Flaming Bloody Brain Hemorrhage shot comes from Bube’s very own Mike Landis.
Flaming Bloody Brain Hemorrhage – This drink contains alcohol
1/2 oz- 3/4 oz. Peach Schnapps
Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Pour 1/2 oz to 3/4 oz of Peach Schnapps into your shot glass
- Dribble in Bailey’s Irish cream to form the “brain”
- Pour in a little bit of Grenadine to make the “brain” drip with blood
- Pour a touch of 151, this is essential if you want your drink to flame
- With a long lighter, light the top of the drink on fire
- After a few seconds BLOW OUT THE FLAME
- Down that delicious bloody brain!
Check back at the end of the month for the full edition of Bube’s Brewery! We’ll go over the history, the haunts, and delectable recipes from Executive Chef, David Nutter, and Bartender, Mike Landis, that you can make at home!
*All photos by: Rachel Smith
This alcoholic recipe is intended only for responsible adults of legal drinking age in the United States of America (21 years old or older). It is purely intended for entertainment purposes.
Haunted Kitchens does not advocate or encourage the abuse of alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly and with moderation.
Haunted Kitchens does not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for any damages that result to yourself or anyone else due to the consumption of alcoholic beverages or the use of this site and any materials located on it. We do not take any responsibility for the effect these drinks may have on people.